For our members: Stay up-to-date on our ride schedule and events, plus all the benefits of being a NRVBA member.
Want to quickly access information for NRVBA members? You’re at the right spot. Here you can quickly find out details about upcoming rides and events, as well as all the discounts and other benefits to being a member.
- Weekly Rides – See our ride calendar and weekly listserv emails.
- Ride Waiver – Interested in our rides? Fill out this form.
- Bike Travel Cases – Going on a trip? Need to take your bike? Borrow the bike travel cases! NRVBA Travel Case Reservation Form
- Cue Sheet Template – Download a template to create your own cue sheets.
We encourage NRVBA members to lead rides when they can! Members can send their ride information to our Ride Coordinator to be included in the weekly calendar. In your email please include approximate route/distance, pace and contact information. Ride leaders must be current NRVBA members and have participating riders complete our Ride Waiver form.
Ride Leader Incentives
We offer incentives to members who regularly lead rides. If you
- are an NRVBA member,
- lead at least 12 rides during a rolling 12 month period,
- post your ride to the listserv at least 48 hours before the ride, and
- have at least two people show up and ride,
then you can select one of the following
- entry into MoM or $50 toward entry to any cycling event
- a $50 Downtown Merchants Gift Certificate/local merchant, or
- a $50 Gift Card to a local bike shop
- (a club jersey may be selected if/when available in the future).
- Bike Barn – Members receive a 15% discount for parts and accessories and a 20% discount on clothing. Labor and bikes are not included.
- East Coasters – Members receive a 15% discount for parts and accessories and a 20% discount on clothing. Labor and bikes are not included.
- Hokie Spokes/New Wheel (Radford) – Members receive a 10% discount on everything but sale items.
- Pulaski Bikes – Members receive 15% everything except labor and bikes (some sale items excluded as well).
- Radford Bike & Paddle Shop – Members receive a 15% discount for parts and accessories and a 20% discount on clothing. Labor and bikes are not included..
- Starlight Bicycles (Roanoke) – Members receive 10% off bikes, parts & accessories (in stock and special orders).
Special Programs and Rides
- Winter Spin Classes at The Weight Club – Join the NRVBA each Sunday at 1 Pm during the winter for spin classes. www.theweightclub.com
- Participation in Programs – We offer programs other than just rides. We offer grand tour watching parties, film screenings, talks on nutrition and travel, and much more.
- Supported Rides – If you have set a goal of training for a longer, supported ride, take a look at the NRVBA supported and regional rides being offered throughout the year to pick your goal.